By Arduino Team
While democratizing professional solutions may seem like an oxymoron, that’s exactly what Arduino Pro is out to achieve. Our business-oriented unit stands at industrial clients’ side with a growing ecosystem of high-performance, reliable, secure products that aim to provide the right solution for every need big and small companies may have, in any field and at any stage of their growth.
Case in point: the Portenta C33. The module – which we are introducing at Embedded World 2023 – leverages the R&D carried out for previous Portenta modules, optimizing every aspect and streamlining features to offer a cost-effective option to users starting out with Industrial IoT or automation, or those who have more specific, targeted needs than H7 or X8 cater to.
Is the Portenta C33 right for you? Check out its main tech specs:
- Arm® Cortex®-M33 microcontroller by Renesas
- MicroPython and other high-level programming languages are supported
- Onboard Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity
- Secure element for industrial-grade security at the hardware level
- Secure OTA firmware updates (connecting to Arduino IoT Cloud or third-party services)
- Compatible with Portenta, MKR, and Nicla components
- Castellated pins
- Wide variety of peripheral interfaces, including CAN, SAI, SPI, and I2C
What’s more, the Portenta C33 is born into an extensive ecosystem that comes not only with a variety of components that easily combine, but also with ready-to-use software libraries and Arduino sketches shared and perfected by our incredible community.
If that sounds like everything you need to prototype and develop your next project – or perhaps your first project – for industrial or building automation, you can find more details on the Arduino Pro website and join the waiting list.
If you are attending Embedded World in Nuremberg, Germany from March 14th to 16th, come visit Arduino Pro inside the tinyML Pavilion at booth 2-238. We will be presenting the Portenta C33 at the show and our experts will be happy to introduce you to our newest product.
The post Portenta C33: The high-performance, low-price oxymoron appeared first on Arduino Blog.
Read more here:: blog.arduino.cc/feed/