Disoriented about all the Azure services in the IoT and Industrial IoT that you can use for building a modern Architecture on the Cloud and on the Edge? Well, this session aims to describe a reference architecture like Lambda and to map it to Azure services like Event Hubs, IoT Hubs just to mention a few. It also presents different approaches on how to handle communication from a more commercial devices to discrete manufacturing ones, with different standards like OPC UA. All those bricks will also help you to use already-build solutions like our Accelerators and IoT Central.Read More
I have been working on getting a Kerlink IoT Station to work with GPRS/3G as its primary uplink...Read More
Your IP address
- Digital Insurance: 5 digital trends shaping the insurance industry
- NB-IoT vs LTE-M: Which is the best choice for your IoT application?
- Valid en KPN IoT sluiten partnerovereenkomst
- COVID-19: What healthcare IoT cyber security learned from the first wave
- Semtech and Nesten Deploy LoRa-based Wireless Infrastructure Nationwide